Teach A Class
Looking for a place to hold your classes? North Light has 2,024 square feet of space available and various types of rooms to meet your needs including classroom space, a kiln room, kitchen, community room ideal for exercise classes, a gym, and computer lab.
North Light will:
- Provide the location and insurance for your class
- Provide publicity and web listing
- Collect class fees and handle refunds to students
- Educate prospective students about classes
- Pay the instructor 50% of class fees at the end of the session
- Provide the content, equipment and supplies necessary to teach the class
- If desired arrange for independently approved publicity
- When necessary or desirable, answer questions from perspective students
- Agree to teach the class if minimum enrollment is met (determined individually for each class)
- Work with North Light to set class dates, times and max enrollment
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class to prepare space as needed (i.e. directional signs, classroom, etc.)
- Take attendance to ensure persons are enrolled; provide North Light with the names and contact information of anyone not on the roster to ensure enrollment and payment of fees
- Make North Light aware if any changes to the class are needed.
For more information or to submit a class proposal form, contact Renee Banson at firstname.lastname@example.org.