Any gift you give to North Light by December 31st, is 100% tax deductible on your 2013 return.
Your support ensures no one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. Children are given access to sports, creative play, and build a lifelong love of learning and community spirit. Teens learn hands-on entrepreneurial and life skills through summer job placement, career readiness workshops, and managing a sustainable farm. Families keep their electricity on and senior citizens dampen their worries about accessing nutritious food.
Your gift to North Light can do so many things for those we serve:
- $25 can buy snack for one child for a month of KidZone
- $50 can provide 2 hours of one-on-one tutoring for a teen through homework assistance
- $100 can subsidize one week of after-school care for a child unable to pay
- $250 can allow 2 children to enjoy one week of summer camp
- $500 can buy 285 pounds of food for our Friends in Supplying Help food cupboard
- $750 can give a teen a year worth of career readiness training
- $1,000 can supply 4 households with a utilities grant to keep their homes warm
Become a part of North Light by giving. Become a part of our community.