Attention All Instructors
Looking for a place to hold your classes? North Light is your answer. There are 2,024 square feet of space available with electric and heat/air conditioning included.
Nestled in downtown Manayunk, North Light has various sized rooms available to meet your needs.
Information for Instructors
North Light will:
- Provide the location and insurance for your class, but it is up to you to provide the materials necessary to teach it.
- Provide publicity and web listing. You may arrange independent approved publicity for your class.
- Collect class fees and handle refunds to students.
- Answer questions from prospective students about classes and, when desirable or necessary, refer questions to instructors.
- Email instructors information needed to start the class prior to the start of the session, and a reminder before the start of class.
- Pay the instructor 50% of class fees at the end of the session.
- Agree to teach the class if a minimum of 5 students register. (Lower minimum can be set with the approval of North Light.)
- Determine the content of your class, meeting dates & times, (coordinating with North Light staff) and the maximum number of students who can enroll.
- Arrive at North Light to post direction signs (if needed) to the classroom, prepare classroom space, and be available to meet early arrivals at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Provide all materials necessary to run the class.
- Take roll at the first class. To be paid for walk-ins, provide North Light with the names and contact information of any students not on the roster.
- Collect fees from students not pre-registered or have students pay North Light directly. Pass on contact information and money to North Light.
- Make arrangements agreeable to all enrolled students and North Light if it becomes necessary to make changes to the class.
Download the proposal and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 215-483-4800, x114.